Keeping the body clean is one important aspect of staying healthy. When it comes to feminine health, one shouldn’t ignore cleaning their yoni. A clean Yoni feels fresh, keeps away infections, and smells great as well. Though the vagina is known to clean itself but, treating the yoni with some natural ingredients and herbs does not harm.
However, one must be careful that Yoni Wash Recipe With Natural ingredients shouldn’t disturb the PH levels. Using harsh chemical-based products for washing yoni may lead to irritation, burning sensation, and itching. To avoid all these unpleasant experiences while washing the yoni, one should use natural ingredients and homemade recipes.
There is a wide variety of natural ingredients that can cleanse the delicate organ of females. The use of natural ingredients makes sure that the yoni doesn’t get in contact with harsh chemicals. An alternative way to clean the yoni without using chemicals is cleaning it with warm water.
Mixing natural ingredients with warm water does magic down there. The safeguard that one needs to take with water is, it shouldn’t be too hot. Using hot water to clean the yoni can be problematic as it may harm the good bacteria. Keep reading to find out more about a few of the best yoni wash recipes.
Aloe Vera and Yogurt
Aloe Vera is like the oxygen to skincare recipes, and it works well to make a Yoni wash recipe with natural ingredients. On the other hand, Yogurt is also a great ingredient to clean the yoni or vulva. Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidants, and it’s a gel. Adding aloe vera with water can help an individual struggling with the dryness in their vagina.
Yogurt has lactic acid, so it’s good to fight against harmful bacteria in the yoni. Moreover, Yogurt does not harm the natural bacteria present in the yoni. Aloe vera mixed with Yogurt can also help restore the natural odor of the yoni.
How to make a Yoni Wash recipe using Aloe Vera and Yogurt?
Making the Aloe Vera and Yogurt recipe is simple and can be prepared quickly.
- Extract fresh aloe vera gel. In case fresh gel isn’t available, one may also use market-based aloe vera gel.
- Take one teaspoon of Yogurt.
- Mix the Yogurt with the aloe vera gel until a paste is ready.
- Apply the paste for not more than five minutes.
- Wash with fresh water.
Note: One may apply this paste frequently, more than once a week. Though, it’s always
good to prepare the paste freshly.
Lemon Leaves and Chamomile Oil
Chamomile Oil is great to deal with Yeast formation in the yoni. Applying the chamomile oil with lemon leaves minimizes the yeast formation. Since chamomile oil is rich in antioxidants, it also maintains the natural smell of the yoni. Lemon leaves make for a refreshing wash that feels great.
This recipe of lemon leaves and chamomile oil doesn’t disturb the PH balance of the yoni. Moreover, these two natural ingredients are great for keeping away allergies and infections. The lemon leaves are antibacterial, and a paste of these two ingredients cleanses the yoni very well.
How to make a Yoni Wash recipe using Lemon Leaves and Chamomile Oil?
- Take four or five lemon leaves.
- Add the leaves to one cup of water.
- Add chamomile oil. Two drops should be good.
- Put the solution for heating on a moderate flame for five minutes.
- Let the recipe cool down; avoid putting it in a refrigerator.
- Use the lemon leaves and chamomile solution only once a week.
Red Clover Tea and Sandalwood
The Yoni wash recipe of Red Clover Tea and Sandalwood is extremely beneficial to deal with the dryness of the vagina. The recipe also leaves behind a soothing smell in the yoni. The pleasant smell it leaves behind is one great reason to use this Yoni wash recipe with natural ingredients.
The other health benefit of the red clover and Sandalwood recipe is, it delays the aging of the labia. The recipe cleanses the yoni for a fresh feel and helps maintain the blood flow that gets poor with age. The sandalwood is antiseptic and helps fight diseases and infections in the urinary tract.
Once prepared, the recipe can stay fit to use for about forty-five days. And the recipe can be used twice a week.
How to make a Yoni Wash Recipe using Red Clover Tea and Sandalwood?
- Take one cup of distilled water—approximately 130ml.
- A Red Clover tea bag.
- Three drops of sandalwood oil.
- Boil the water and add the red clover bag.
- Add three drops of sandalwood oil to the red clover tea solution.
- Leave the solution to cool down.
- Store it in a glass container.
- Apply the solution and rinse with water after five minutes.
Garlic, Basil, and Ginger
Garlic, Basil, and Ginger are rich in antioxidants and sulfur. These three ingredients also have antibacterial properties, which can help fight external bacteria and restore the yoni’s natural smell. The Antioxidants clean all the bad bacteria in the yoni and make its PH balance back to normal.
The Garlic, Basil, and Ginger based on wash recipe may also help avoid yeast formation and foul smell. However, if a woman has rashes around her vagina or she’s breastfeeding, she should avoid using this recipe. The sulfur present in Garlic, Basil, and ginger may cause unpleasant experiences to the women who breastfeed or have rashes. How to make a Yoni Wash Recipe using Garlic, Basil, and Ginger?
- Take two cloves of garlic. Crush these cloves to make a paste.
- Add four to six basil leaves and crush them along with the garlic cloves.
- Once the garlic and basil leaves’ paste is ready, add a small amount of ginger powder. One pinch of ginger powder should be good.
- Put the paste in a cup and mix it with water.
- After mixing it well, leave it as it’s for about three hours.
- Apply the paste for three to five minutes and wash with water.
Coconut Oil and Tea Tree Oil
Irritated with a lot of yeast formation in the yoni? Worry not; coconut oil and tea tree oil yoni wash recipe can help minimize the yeast formation. Both coconut and tea tree oils are antibacterial and antifungal, and these oils can fight yeast pretty easily. However, we only recommend that you use 100% pure coconut oil.
Using impure coconut oil may cause itching or burning sensation in the yoni. The tea tree oil and pure coconut oil can also help fight infections in the yoni. The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil ensure that it deals with unwanted bacteria and makes the yoni fresh.
How to make a Yoni Wash Recipe using Coconut Oil and Tea Tree Oil?
- Take one teaspoon of pure coconut oil in a glass container.
- Add ten to eleven drops of tea tree oil to the coconut oil and mix them well.
- Apply the mixture to your yoni and wait for ten minutes.
- Wash with water and avoid soaps.
- You may use the recipe twice a week.
Aloe Vera, Yogurt, and Honey
Aloe Vera and Yogurt makes a reliable yoni wash recipe. Adding honey to the recipe makes it even better. As honey has antifungal properties and its use with Yogurt and Aloe, Vera is very effective to combat yeast formation. Aloe vera, out of all the ingredients, also contains amino acids and various minerals to keep labia healthy.
Probiotics in the Yogurt work perfectly with honey to reduce yeast formation and keep the healthy bacteria intact. Moreover, frequent application of this recipe may also help recreate the balance of healthy bacteria in the yoni.
How to make a Yoni Wash Recipe using Aloe Vera, Yogurt, and Honey?
- Take one slice of Aloe Vera. Extract the gel from the slice and pour it into a glass container.
- Take one-third cup of Yogurt and mix the plain Yogurt with aloe vera extract.
- Add three teaspoons of honey to the mixture of aloe vera gel and Yogurt. One may also blend the paste using a blender.
- Once perfectly blended, you’ll have a thick paste, which you may apply instantly.
- Wait for five minutes and wash it properly with water.
Note: Though the paste is natural, it is short-lived as well. One may store the paste in a
refrigerator for about two weeks, and it shall still be fit to use again.
Frankincense Oil and Chamomile Tea
Chamomile is rich in antioxidants; its solution in water with frankincense oil can have lasting effects on vaginal infections. Whereas Frankincense oil provides a pleasant fragrance and has antibacterial properties. The frankincense oil can kill the harmful bacteria present in the yoni.
The almond oil required for this Yoni Wash recipe with natural ingredients also has Vitamin A and E.
The presence of vitamin A and E in this recipe also helps to heal and moisturize the labia quickly. Moreover, the almond oil also acts as a protection for the labia. Natural products to prepare this recipe ensures that the PH balance of the yoni stays normal.
How to make a Yoni Wash Recipe using Frankincense Oil and Chamomile Tea?
- Take one cup of distilled water.
- Put a chamomile tea bag in the distilled water.
- Boil the water with the bag and leave it to steep for about half an hour.
- Take three full tablespoons of almond oil and mix it in the water.
- Once mixed, add four drops of frankincense oil to the solution and mix it well.
- Let the solution cool at room temperature.
- You may store it in a glass container for about four weeks.
- Apply the solution for about five minutes and rinse well.
Witch Hazel, Burdock Leaves, Dandelion, and Raspberry Leaf Yoni Wash
Witch Hazel is a gem of a plant that is quite perfect for an effective Yoni wash recipe with natural ingredients. The plant can help cure infections, provide relief for the burning sensation, reduce skin irritation and swelling in the yoni.
Witch hazel can also help reduce the unpleasant smell coming from the yoni. Burdock leaves are antifungal, and they can help in the treatment of infections or fungus formation in the vagina. Burdock leaves, being a natural ingredient, don’t harm the vagina or its delicate skin. The regular use of Burdock leaves with witch hazel and raspberry leaves can help avoid infections and other vaginal problems. Dandelion, the third component of this yoni wash recipe, is a great source to restore the yoni’s natural lubrication. Breastfeeding often leads to the loss of lubrication of the vagina.
Moreover, dandelion is also rich in antioxidants, which may provide a pleasant smell to the yoni, post restoring its natural odor.
Raspberry leaf is an ideal natural ingredient to heal and soothe the tissues of the yoni. The raspberry leaf in the recipe works on the pelvic muscles to relax them and tighten the tissues.
The astringent in a raspberry leaf also works to change the skin tone and make it lighter. How to make a Yoni Wash Recipe using Witch Hazel, Burdock Leaves, Dandelion, and Raspberry Leaf?
- Take one teaspoon of Which Hazel.
- Take five or six Burdock Leaves.
- Take one or two dandelions.
- And, one leaf of raspberry.
- Put all the natural ingredients in warm water and leave it to boil on a moderate flame.
- After boiling for ten minutes, leave the solution to cool down at room temperature.
- Filter the solution and apply the yoni wash for five minutes.
- Wash properly after five minutes.
Warning: We don’t recommend using this recipe if you’re allergic to all or any of the natural ingredients used for its preparation.
Calendula Oil and Coconut Oil
If you experience pain during sexual intercourse, this Yoni wash recipe with natural ingredients like Calendula and Coconut oil can help. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of the Calendula oil makes it an appealing natural ingredient for a yoni wash. The use of calendula oil in this recipe ensures that the yoni stays healthy and harmful bacteria stay away.
Natural coconut oil is antimicrobial and is an excellent source of Vitamin E that keeps the skin healthy. The use of natural coconut oil in this recipe will help you combat infections and viruses. Regular application of Coconut oil around the labia keeps it smooth. How to make a Yoni Wash Recipe Using Calendula oil and Coconut Oil?
- Take one cup of distilled water.
- Add three tablespoons of natural coconut oil in distilled water.
- Pour five to six drops of calendula oil into the solution.
- Mix everything well and put the solution in the microwave for eight to ten seconds.
- Leave the solution to cool down at normal temperature and store it in a glass container.
- Apply the yoni wash for five minutes and wash with water.
- Once prepared, you may keep the wash for three to four months.
Note: Do not use impure coconut oil to prepare this yoni wash recipe. We highly recommend that you go for natural coconut oil to prepare this recipe to avoid unpleasant experiences.
Baking Soda is another magical non-chemical ingredient that you may use to wash your yoni and restore its PH balance. Baking soda is quite useful as a Yoni wash because it’s easily available and doesn’t need to be mixed with anything else. Yes, baking soda alone can also help you clean your yoni and stay healthy.
Being an alkaline substance, baking soda is quite magical as it can neutralize the PH balance of anything. This tendency of the baking soda lets it prevent itching sensation, burning, and foul smell. Baking soda also helps to avoid yeast formation to make your yoni fresh.
How to make a Yoni Wash recipe using Baking Soda?
- Take half a cup of distilled water.
- Add half a cup of baking soda.
- Mix both the ingredients well,
- Allow it to form a paste.
- Apply for five minutes and wash properly.
- You can store the paste for about three months.
Note: Though Baking powder is non-allergic for most people. Individuals with sensitive skin may feel allergic to Baking powder. Before using this yoni wash recipe, we advise you first to check if you’re allergic to baking powder or not.
Rose Water and Lavender
Rosewater is an enriched source of antioxidants, and it’s no less than a blessing for your labia. The fresh rosewater can help you treat infections and irritation on the skin. However, it’s always best to use homemade rose water to clean the labia using this recipe. Homemade rose water would be pure and have no chemicals in it, making the water perfect for cleaning the yoni.
Lavender is a herb that has many benefits, and using lavender with rosewater enhances the blood flow to the yoni. Lavender also works well to minimize irritation caused due to vaginal discharges or bacteria. Moreover, the frequent use of lavender with rosewater can also improve vaginal discharges.
How to make a Yoni Wash recipe using Rosewater and Lavender?
- Take a handful of rose petals first to prepare the rosewater at home.
- Take some distilled water in a glass jar and add rose petals.
- Leave the solution under sunlight for a week.
- Once the rosewater is ready, you may follow the following steps to prepare the recipe.
- Take one cup of distilled water.
- Take one-third cup of rosewater.
- Add one-fourth cup of Witch Hazel to the water.
- Add one tablespoon of rosemary oil to the solution of Witch Hazel and rosewater.
- Pour six drops of lavender oil into the solution and mix well.
- Pour the solution into a bottle and apply the recipe.
Some of you may wonder if yoni can clean itself; what’s the need for a Yoni wash recipe?
The PH balance of the vagina usually is around 3.8 to 4.5. The smell of the yoni changes due to an imbalance in its PH balance. Unhealthy eating habits, menstrual cycles, and unsafe sex are some of the reasons for a poorly smelling Yoni. The Yoni wash recipes can help to avoid yeast formation and infections. Moreover, some of the recipes listed above can also help the yoni smell great and maintain the PH balance. The best part about these recipes is, one can quickly prepare them at home.
The yoni is a delicate part of the body, and it cleanses itself. How often and when is it good to wash it using the Yoni wash recipe with natural ingredients?
What happens with the yoni is, it discharges fluids to clean itself and maintain hygiene. But after sexual intercourse or menstrual cycle and improper cleaning, some bacteria may stay behind in the yoni. These bacteria may cause itching, infections, or just poor smell in the yoni.
Suppose your yoni starts stinking or smelling unnatural to you. In that case, it’s an alert that you should wash it with natural ingredients. Washing the yoni twice a week can keep it fresh and healthy.
My market-based Yoni Wash contains chemicals like Octoxynol-9, Citric Acid, or Sodium Benzoate. Should I keep using the product?
The wisest thing would be to immediately stop using any Yoni or Vaginal wash products that contain any of these chemicals.
Using chemicals like Octoxynol-9 can cause harmful diseases that may even lead to the loss of life.
Sodium Benzoate leads to the formation of benzene that causes skin infections, and it may also disrupt the PH balance of the yoni.
Citric acid can cause a burning sensation in the yoni. It may also lead to various vaginal problems if mixed with any other chemical.
There are tons of yoni wash recipes with natural ingredients. One may choose the recipe that they think might help them with their vaginal problems. Since most of the yoni wash recipes can be quickly made, one may also try multiple recipes. Each yoni wash recipe with natural ingredients is unique and provides various solutions to keep the yoni healthy. From balancing the PH to strengthening the pelvic muscles, there’s a natural recipe for every concern regarding the yoni.